Sunday 25 January 2015

Week 3 365

Week 3

This was the post I should of linked up last week, but the silly blogger app on my phone wouldn't let me edit the post once I had uploaded the pics and I just didn't have the time to do it again.

Sunday 11th January 2015
Pancakes for breakfast - well why not!!!


Monday 12th January 2015
Ben was doing a bit of work for his art award.


Tuesday 13th January 2015
Megs wouldn't let me take a picture and instead held the candle in front of her face!



Wednesday 14th January 2015
Ben was showing Jack his Doggie Doo game, which makes the strangest noises!!!


Thursday 15th January 2015
My gorgeous boy x


Friday 16th January 2015
Mask making with glow in the dark paint at art club. Really good fun!!!


Saturday 17th January 2015
A pair of stunners!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Pancakes a great way to start a day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm pancakes for breakfast sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great set of photos! How fab are the glow in the dark masks!

    ReplyDelete