Wednesday 6 August 2014

Mustard Cheese Board

We were sent a very lovely cheese board from the very kind people at Mustard to try and and see what of thought of it.
As we love cheese at Wright towers it would of been rude to refuse!!!
The board has a great slogan on, that really tickled me, "To brie or not to brie???"


As soon as I knew the board was on its way I began deciding which cheeses we were going to have to try it out!
When it arrived it had been well wrapped in bubble wrap so was it perfect condition.
The board is a glass board with rubber feet to stop it sliding all over the work surface.


The cheese and crackers I had picked looked lovely and if we had friends round would look great as a centre piece after a meal.
I eventually decided on Edan, Wensleydale with Cranberries, Cheddar with Shallots and obviously BRIE!
I served it up with some very tasty crackers and black grapes. Just delish!!!

Looks rather lovely, what do you think?

The board looks like it has been made to a really good quality, it is dishwasher safe and oven safe, which makes ita really versatile board for the kitchen.


I am sure it will be very well used here as our love of cheese is definitely going to continue!






No comments:

Post a Comment