Saturday 27 April 2013

Photo of the Week Week 17


Team Lloyd





Photo Of The Week

I am linking up with Louise from Team Lloyd for Photo Of The Week. Louise will post a linky on her blog for us to link our photos up. If you fancy joining in, click here.

It is an opportunity to capture a special moment from the whole week, something that happened, something that you saw or something that you want to remember.



Week 17

This week Megan, Ben and I made homemade chocolate truffles covered in chocolate sprinkles which were just delicious! Fancy one???




6 comments:

  1. Yes please! They look scrumptious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding
    this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective interesting content.
    Ensure that you update this again very soon.

    Feel free to visit my weblog: austria

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh yum! Yes please!!!!!

    They look yummy!

    Thank you for linking up with Photo of The Week XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please - they look really lovely, I'll bet they didn't last too long

    ReplyDelete